We aim to make our rental services as seamless and straightforward as possible for all stages of your investment
Enjoy stress free residential letting with Be-Rented, whether as a single landlord or one with a large rental portfolio.
With over three decades of experience, our professional, qualified and skilled team can guide you through the process and make renting your property secure, cost effective, seamless and straightforward and keep you updated every step of the way to getting heads on those beds.
From locating and planning your property, first brick through to letting board and onwards, vetting and referencing, filling and managing your properties, collecting and maximising your rental income — talk to Be-Rented.
We believe in:
- high levels of market pro-activity
- a full tenant vetting and reference procedure
- clear tenant inductions
- providing affordable residential market solutions
- detailed inventory and property inspections
- fast response management of all repairs and maintenance
- 24/7 emergency cover
- monthly rent collection and clear, simple financial statements
- refurbishment planning to maximise rental yield
- forward thinking property marketing
In addition, we offer support and assistance with additional landlord services such as
- vacant property services — key storage, property inspections, maintenance/refurbishment, reporting, plumbing checks
- property clearing services — full house, garage and residential grounds clearance
Be-Rented group the lettings management into three distinct areas:
- Photography and videography
- Brochures and literature (online)
- Listings and boards
- Staging (available by arrangement)
- Reference checking and deposit collection
- Lease paperwork and inventory
- Certification and tenant check/move in
- Rental income and credit net receipt management by monthly individual property statements
- Ongoing certification
- Repairs and maintenance
- Rent reviews in line with market rents
- Termination and check/move out
- Re-marketing and re-let
Please email the Be-Rented team at [email protected] to find out more about any of these services and to discuss indicative costs.